If you’ve been looking for a sports chiropractor in North Dallas, you’re in the right place. Dr. Grimm opened the doors to Premier Sports Chiropractic in 2009 and has been serving the North Dallas community for over a decade now. When you’re looking for the top chiropractors in Dallas, you need to have high standards. Experience and reputation should be the top metrics that help you choose your chiropractor. You should also understand your chiropractor’s philosophical approach to treatment. You want to work with chiropractors that get to the root of your problem and are willing to use a full toolkit of treatments to solve your pain quickly, while at the same time setting you up for long-term success.
Premier Sports Chiropractic Philosophy
Our aim is always to get at the root cause of your pain and treat it accordingly. We’re not “rack and crack” chiropractors. Although we can and often do provide fast pain relief, we want to set you up for a lifetime of pain-free activity. Some of the ways we do this include:
We Don’t Over-Treat
If you’re not improving after a few visits, we try something different or refer you to an appropriate medical specialist who can better help you.
Everyone has different goals. Whether it be running a marathon or getting out once a week for tennis, we listen to your goals and put you in a position to meet them.
You get only the best
When you get your treatment at Premier Sports Chiropractic, you work with either Dr. Grimm or Dr. Chung. Experience matters when you’re trying to solve pain issues in the complex system that’s the human body.
Tried this clinic due to some lower back issues I encountered following a weekend of yard work. Had a really great experience and Dr. Grimm is awesome! He has a great sense of humor and adopts a cautious, conservative approach to designing his treatment plans. This is the first time I have ever encountered this kind of low-pressure, non-profit-driven environment in a Chiropractic setting. Other places have insisted I undergo a battery of tests, X-rays, etc., and maintain a weekly session in order to get me back in shape. Overall a great location, very competent doctors, and focused on individualized treatments driven by customer service and satisfaction. I’ve found my Chiropractor for life!
What to Expect at Premier Sports Chiropractic
Our Approach to Getting you Back in the Game
The first step is a conversation. You tell us about your pain, background, and anything else on your mind. We do an evaluation and give you a diagnosis and explain what the best treatment plan would be.
Often your treatment can start on the first day. We will give you an estimate on how many sessions it may take, the cost, and what to expect during and after treatment.
3. Perform & Maintain
We’ll do our best to get you back on the track, field, court, or course. And once you’re there, we’ll work to keep you there.
Meet Your Doctors
Lawrence S. Grimm D.C., A.R.T.
Dr. Grimm has lived in Dallas since 1988. He’s had a lifelong passion for sports. He ran cross country for SMU, played on their Club baseball team, and competed on the SMU Cycling Club for three years.
He’s happily married and a father of two wonderful boys. When he’s not helping patients he enjoys fly-fishing, hunting, road cycling, running, and reading.
Dr. Grimm is also an accomplished martial artist with black belts in Juko-Kai Karate-Jutsu, Toide-Jutsu, and Ki-Jutsu.
Certifications & Higher Education
- Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas – Doctor of Chiropractic 2007
- Full-Body Certified in Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Level 1 (Spine, Upper Extremities and Lower Extremities)
- Level 2 (Spine, Upper Extremities and Lower Extremities)
- Biomechanics Certified in Active Release Techniques
- Nerve Entrapment Certified in Active Release Techniques
- Masters Course Certified with ART founder Dr. Leahy
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Level 1
- Facial Distortion Model (FDM) Certified Upper Extremities
- RockTape Level One Certified
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Certified Level 1 Medical
- Owner/President of Premier Sports Chiropractic, 2009-Present
- Clinical doctor at Whole Health Partners, 2007-2008
- Clinical doctor at ChiroSport Specialist of Dallas, 2008
- RunOn Team Partner, 2009-2016
- Lead Team Doctor for Gran Fondo Texas, 2012
- ART Ironman Treatment Doctor at Memorial Hermann Ironman Texas Triathlon, 2011 and 2012
- Lead Team Doctor for GIANT Regional Cycling Team, 2012, 2013, and 2014
- 2015 North American Tour doctor for Roger Daltrey of The Who, Dallas, Texas
- Lead Team Doctor for Team Arapahoe Resources, domestic elite cycling team, 2016-17
- Race Doctor for Holowesko-Citadel, Pro-Continental Cycling (Hincapie Racing) Tour of California, Tour of Colorado, and Joe Martin Stage Race, 2018
- Race Doctor for Arapahoe-Hincapie, Continental Cycling (Hincapie Racing) Tour of Utah, OKC Pro-Am and Tulsa Tough, 2019
- Race Doctor for Hincapie Racing, Continental Cycling, 2020
- SMU Football Team (Ad Hoc) Chiropractor/Soft Tissue Specialist, 2019-Present
Joseph Chung D.C.
Certifications & Higher Education
- California State University, Long Beach
BA in Kinesiology Exercise Science
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Whittier, CA – Doctor of Chiropractic 2021
- Certified in Active Release Technique – Upper Extremity Level 1 and Full Spine Level 1
Dr. Joe’s family comes from a long line of healthcare providers who have instilled in him the knowledge and understanding of the human body, which he incorporates into his practice. He is certified in Active Release Technique and is a strong advocate for overall health and wellness.
Outside of the office, he likes to play the guitar, CrossFit, play golf, and spend time with his family and two Huskies.